Get the most out of your stay in Central Denmark Region with an AttractionPASS. The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
The AttractionPASS includes:
- Free admission to more than 40 exciting museums, attractions and fun experiences in region Midtjylland.*
- Free transport by bus in Central Denmark Region, including X-busses, night busses, local trains in the city of Lemvig and airport shuttles to and from Aarhus Airport and Billund Airport.**
- A guide to all the attractions, museums and places you can visit with a discount.
How to purchase your AttractionPASS
You can choose to get your AttractionPASS at the following locations:
- Information desk at Dokk1 in Aarhus, Hack Kampmanns Plads 2, 8000 Aarhus C
- Ringkøbing Fjord Turisme, Nørregade 2b, 6960 Hvide Sande
- VisitViborg, Tingvej 2, 8800 Viborg
- Destination Djursland, Torvet 1, 8500 Grenaa
- Or you can get it sent to you in the post. Be sure to tick off ”Postage” (one per booking), if you want the card sent in the post.